Meet Busobozi Solomon a guide at Keefa Motorbike Tours as he gives you safety guidelines. We provide clean helmets to each tourist. We brief you before we set off for the tour about how to be safe in the city although Kampala has no organized crime.
We guide you on how to keep your valuables safe such as cameras, mobile phones, wallets, etc from the pickpockets and then you enjoy the tours.
In order to have a wonderful experience we have noted down some of the things you need to consider that will help you throughout the tour.
Before coming for the tour
- Make sure you have contacted us
- You have enough money incase need for it arises, like buying things in the markets
- Entry fees at the Gadhafi Mosque Shs.15,000 or $4
- Entry fees at the King's Palace Shs 35,000 or $10
- Entry fees at the Kasubi Tombs Shs.10,000 or $4 (Optional)
- Lunch, aproximately Shs. 1,2500 or $5
- You have a camera with you to capture all the amazing sites
- Before boarding the motorcycle, make sure your tour guide provides you with a helmet(For motorbike tours only)
During The Tour
- Absolutely trust your driver because all of them have good driving experience.
- Take as many pictures as possible
- Do not just eat any food stuffs, first inquire with your tour guide
- Make sure you are not in isolation
After The Tour
- Make sure you check that nothing is missing