If you come to Kampala and leave without touring with Keefa Motor Tours you will have missed the real meaning of this city. It is at Keefa Motor Tours where you will get to know the meaning of the following
- Why Uganda is called Uganda
- The origin of the word Kampala
- Why a white person is called Muzungu and
- Why the motorbikes we ride are called boda boda (Motorcycle Taxi)
Why use a Motorbike?
- It is the easiest means of transport that goes through the heavy traffic of our city.
- It also gives you the experience to see all the original seven hills on which Kampala is built although they are now over 23 hills because of the growing population.
- You get to interact very well with your driver who is also your guide as well as interacting with the locals.
- We introduce you to grasshoppers(Locally known as Nsenene).
- In Kampala we do not wear the famous "Rolex", we eat them (Its free at Keefa Tours).
- You easily see the best and worst Kampala has to offer.
- National Parks
- The Country Side
Other Tours Done By Car
- Ssezibwa and Sipi Water Falls
- Source of River Nile Tour
- Mabamba Swamp (Shoebill)
- Botanical Gardens
- The Reptiles Village
- Entebbe Wildlife Center(Zoo)